Pages

Wednesday, August 1, 2012

Welcome to this World, lovely Uways

2nd July 2012, 03.30 a.m.
Euro Football championship has just finished, brought Spain as the champion after beating Italy with high score 4-0. A TV station which broadcasted it lively from Ukraina has been switched off. Silent is already back to the room. Everyone now tried to have a rest, at least a nap. It is not Euro championship final that keeps them awake. It is something else....



It is almost 22 hours since the blood was seen for the first time from my wife 4th pregnancy. She is expected to deliver the baby on 30th June, but until this morning, the opening is still in the 3rd phase and no stomach pain that usually comes with the opening, as a sign of delivery start. Yesterday, after Subuh prayer, she told me that a splash of blood stained her dress and seemed become a sign of the time. But an observation by the doctor showed that the opening is still in 1st phase and we have to wait.

Some people expected that my wife will be put into caesar operation to take the baby out of the uterus. It is because my wife is already 41 years old. I won't be able to resist the suggestion if the doctor advise me to have so. Experience told us the story everywhere. But the doctor insisted on continuing the observation. For her, caesar operation is the last choice after normal delivery cannot be processed. "You may give me suggestions, but I am the doctor. I am the one who makes decision here!". Everyone the turned silent.

Feeling bored I returned home, leaving my wife with my sister in delivery room. From hospital it takes me only 10 minutes to our house, but it was half an hour later I was called back because they said the stomach pain starts to become often. I rushed to the hospital and found that my wife was in her peak time to deliver our baby. Exactly at 07.40 a.m a sound of baby cry burst out in the middle of my wife's wimper and amid my deep pray for their safety. Alhamdulillah....

Welcome to this world my son. We give you a good name, Uways Elqarni, because you are like red grape (awus in Arabic means red-small grape from shrubs). We want you to have pious and good figure like Uwais Alqarni, Prophet companion who is famous for his pious and long-life dedication to his mother.

(Uways is my 4th child, the second son. The first and third child are girls while the second child is a boy. During two weeks after Uways birth guest never stop comes to my house and bringing with them many gifts and presents. Not included the gifts I receive from friends in my office.)

Thank you Allah for your lovely gift to us
Thnak you colleagues, for your gifts and support..

No comments: